What is Jacobs Ladders Slack Community?
It is a trading community room I created using slack software. The purpose is
- To provide an interactive learning opportunity for active day traders who are interested to learn how to trade using my price based level system
- Discuss trade set ups and share trades.
- A medium for me to comment on trading opportunity on indices, specifically ES future, on my day trading levels system during regular trading hours I comment on trader set ups as they develop in real time to the best I can.
Am I issuing buy/sell signals?
No. My comments are for educational purposes only. The purpose is to provide educational commentaries on how I use the trading system I developed. If you enter a trade based on my comments, you assume all risk on your trade.
What is being discussed there?
Educational comments on how I use my levels for day trading. If you are interested in using my levels to help with your trading, this helps to follow along during RTH when I am available
My trading system goal is to make 4 ES future points a day. So I typically point out the set ups as they develop which are candidate trade set up, per prewritten rules, to achieve the goal.
Why did I create the community?
I have been trading alone for a while. I get a lot of question on how to use my levels from my subscribers. Since i provide it for free, I can not provide details education on one to one basis as I am time constrained to do so. A trading community is best place to learn together
It is also more interesting to trade together with other active day traders
What are rules of conduct?
- Avoid discussion of other trading methods , especially volume profile, moving averages etc Why? I need laser sharp focus on price based trading using the levels I developed. I like to keep things extremely simple. The room is for discussing trade opportunities against my levels and learn how to use them to the best advantage. Discussing other methods is a distraction. There are already plenty other communities for volume profile or moving average based trading.
- No political discussion/comments
- Be courteous to other members
- Do not promote products or services
IS it Free?
Yes for now. However it may change and I may charge later a fee with sufficient notice in advance. So you can join with no obligation while it is free.
How do I join the community?
Send an email to Binu Jacob firstname.lastname@example.org and I will add you to the community.
Where do I get Slack software?
You have three choices.
- You can use a web based version at slack.com
- Download the desktop software
- Use the slack mobile app.
My community workspace name is jacobsladderstrading.slack.com
By sending a request to join, you acknowledge the rules of conduct and agree to abide by them. I reserve the right to remove any members who do not abide by the rules