Jacobs Ladders™. is day trading system. This system identifies support and resistance for each trading day using a 15 point price level system
There are two Jacobs Ladders products
- Jacobs Ladders levels for Premarket Trading – Free Susbscription
- They are published at 4 am ET and valid for use till regular trading hours open at 9.30 ET.
- They cover future market from Europe Open till US market open
- This is currently offered free of charge so that traders can learn easily how the system works
- ES YM NQ and CL are the included instruments.
- Sign up for free Premarket Levels here. No credit card information required.
- JacobsLadders levels for Regular Trading Hours – Paid subscription
- They are published at 10.01 Eastern and valid for use till 3 AM Eastern the following day
- Available for:
- Indices – Emini ES, Nasdaq NQ, Dow YM
- Energies – Crude Oil, Natural Gas
- Metals – Gold GC, Silver SI, Copper HG
- Currencies – British Pound 6B, Euro 6E
- Bonds – ZB
- Grains – Wheat ZW, Corn ZC
- These are available only through subscription
- Sign up for subscription here
Both Products works the same way using a 15 point pivot system.
Make sure you check out the TOS study where you can load all the JacobsLadders levels for all the instruments we cover. It will look like this. You update the study only on one instrument chart cell or window and it auto applies to all instruments.
If you use Think Or Swim studies for both Premarket and Regular Trading Hours, they will appear side by side like this chart on NQ
These futures instruments are covered for JacobsLadders for Regular Trading Hours
- S&P 500 Emini /ES
- Nasdaq /NQ
- Dow /YM
- Gold / GC
- Silver /SI
- Copper /HG
- 30 Year Bonds /ZB
- Euro /6E
- British Pound /6B
- Crude Oil /CL
- Natural Gas /NG
- Wheat /ZW
- SOY /ZS